Every two weeks you can join us on Wednesday at 3pm for our online Drop-In Cafe.
Listen to our guest speaker and chat with our SCI Nurse Specialists, Advocacy, and Support Network teams – they will be happy to help you with any questions you wish to ask them.
- Our fave partner Spinal Crap has produced podcasts covering a mixture of topics and meeting celebrities from the spinal cord injury world and beyond. LISTEN TO THE PODCASTS HERE
- You can also join the Back Up Lounge where you can chat and ask questions about a variety of topics.
People and organisations who joined the #TogetherInIsolation movement are:
- Karen Darke who shared a weekly inspiring blog on living in isolation as a Paralympian who was training for the now postponed Paralympics 2020
- Aspire Charity– with whom we are exploring a way to change the care situation for those who need housing after leaving hospital.
- Horatio’s Garden – who have already joined our daily café to share ideas about gardening in your home during isolation.
- NeuroKinex – who provide short, medium and long-term health solutions for individuals living with neurological and neuromuscular impairments. Their mission is to improve individuals’ health, independence and wellbeing.
We have many more joining the network to help and support with health, living in isolation, working from home, delivery of essential SCI related supplies and wellbeing and more. You can find out about them here and by following #TogetherInIsolation in our social media channels.
Videos and podcasts from SIA
Don’t forget to:
- Follow us on social media (noting the hashtags #CoronavirusSCI and #TogetherInIsolation):
Return to Coronavirus and SCI.