2020 Virgin Money London Marathon
4 October 2020
Take part in one of the world’s most famous running events, whilst helping SIA to change the lives of people affected by spinal cord injury!
Unfortunately our charity places for the 2020 race are all full, but if you were lucky enough to get a ballot place, and want to make a massive difference, then please get in touch using the form below and we will contact you asap to find out more about you, and send you out everything you need to become a fully-fledged member of Team SIA!
This is your chance to experience the challenge of a lifetime, alongside 50,000 other runners, in a race like no other. Surrounded by the sights and sounds of the capital, you will take on this 26.2 mile challenge whilst being cheered on by thousands of fans along the historic course.
The London Marathon is perhaps the most well-known challenge event in the world, and as well as raising vital funds, our team in the race will also be helping raise invaluable awareness about the devastation caused by spinal cord injury, and about the work we do to help make sure there is the chance of a fulfilled, independent life for everyone after SCI.
As part of our team you will receive:
- A limited edition running top and SIA t-shirt
- A fantastic fundraising pack with hints and tips and everything you need to know to smash your targets
- Support from a top personal trainer, with regular video blogs and updates
- Regular contact from our experienced fundraising team (to make the whole process as easy, simple and FUN as possible)
- The noisiest, most enthusiastic cheering teams in the capital come race day!
- And a fabulous post-race reception, where you will be greeted with a much needed massage treatment, goodie bag, refreshments for friends and family and a celebratory drink!
Have a ballot place and want to make a difference? Join Team SIA in next year’s race today:
When we receive your form a member of our fundraising team will contact you and explain the next steps as soon as possible. However, if you have any questions or an issue arises in the meantime, just phone 01908 604191 or email us and we will be very happy to help.
You can change the way SIA contacts you in the future at any time by contacting our Supporter Care Team via our online form here, or over the phone on: 01908 208 541. You can also find out more about how SIA uses your data and protects your privacy here.