Christmas bucket collections
4 - 19 December 2018
Every December volunteers gather on train concourses and tube stations across the capital to raise awareness and funds for the spinal cord injury community and their families.
We would like to invite you to come along to any of the below dates over the festive period and host a bucket in aid of Spinal Injuries Association. Do you enjoy talking to people? Want to help raise money for a National charity that relies on fundraising? Perhaps you work for a company that is based near one of these stations, if so we want to hear from you!
All volunteers will receive a free SIA branded t-shirt, first-hand experience of working within the charity sector and a guide to bucket collections with hints and tips to making the most from your shift hosting the bucket, plus more festive treats!
Your main responsibilities:
- To hold and be in charge of a collection bucket, gaining donations from the general public
- Adhere to rules and regulations of the station staff at your specific collection
- Being a cheery face of Spinal Injuries Association during the collection
- To be friendly, approachable and confident collecting
What we can offer:
- A free SIA t-shirt
- The opportunity to make new friends and meet like-minded people
- The chance to build self-confidence and gain new experiences
- Full training on SIA, our services and how donations support our charity
- A free tasty mince pie and SIA Santa hat or festive decoration
Come along and try something new this December, meet new people and give your gift of time to Spinal Injuries Association, the more, the merrier. Sign up by filling in the form below: