Great challenges need great settings – and there’s none better than the Island’s stunning coastal path! Our Ultra Challenge heads out from Cowes, past the Needles, on and around for 106km – with spectacular coastlines, dramatic cliffs, & sandy beaches. Most of the 1000 challengers will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run it.
All will have different and special reasons for taking on the Challenge; all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It’s tough, achievable, and highly rewarding – so why not step up to a real challenge and experience a May Bank Holiday weekend you’ll remember for a long time!
- WALK IT – at a pace that suits YOU on the coastal path
- RUN IT or JOG IT! – a tough fully supported ‘Ultra’
- Optional pre Challenge camp in West Cowes
- Easy access from mainland & you choose your start time
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Full coastal path loop (106km+). All the way around!
- ‘Half & Quarter Island’ Challenge options
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage and more!
- Fundraise for SIA!
The event will be held at
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom