2018 Royal Parks Half Marathon
14 October 2018
Fundraising Target: £450 pp (excluding Gift Aid)
Registration fee: £25 pp
Perfect for both seasoned runners and those looking to take on their first half marathon – if you are working towards a goal this year, why not make it running these 13.1 miles for SIA!
Voted ‘best new race of the decade’, the Royal Parks Half Marathon is back for 2018! This is your chance to run past many of London’s world famous landmarks and through four of the capital’s stunning royal parks – all on closed roads in one of the friendliest races out there.
Sign up to take part for Spinal Injuries Association in this one of a kind event and you will receive:
- A limited edition race jersey (your preference of either a running vest or technical t-shirt)
- A fantastic fundraising pack, full of hints, tips and everything you need to smash your targets
- Support from an experienced personal trainer with access to a blog, video library and regular updates (right up until race day)
- Regular contact from our experienced fundraising team (to make the whole process as easy, simple and FUN as possible)
- The noisiest, most enthusiastic cheering teams in the capital come race day!
- And a brilliant post-race celebration, complete with a goodie bag (full of lovely surprises)
Plus: hit your target before race day and we will present you with a a limited edition ‘Finishers Jacket’ sponsored by our friends at Williams Racing, to help you celebrate in style!
To take on the challenge, and join our team in this fantastic event, simply contact us via the short form below to register your interest. Every pound raised really does help us to change lives, and we would love to have you racing with us!
Register here to take on the best half marathon around with SIA!
As soon as you have completed the form above a member of our fundraising team will be in touch to finalize your registration and arrange for your fundraising pack to be sent out. If you have any questions in the meantime or would like some further information, please call our fundraising team on: 01908 604 191 (ext. 229) or email us.
Still not sure? Watch the highlights from 2017’s race:
All photography credit: rb-create photography
You can change the way SIA contacts you in the future at any time by contacting our Supporter Care Team via our online form here, or over the phone on: 01908 208 541. You can also find out more about how SIA uses your data and protects your privacy here.
The event will be held at
Central London, London, UK