MK Superhero Fun Run
7 May 2018
Use your Superhero powers and fundraise for Spinal Injuries Association at the fully accessible Fun Run in Milton Keynes.
The Superhero Fun Run is a fantastic event that you and the whole family can run, wheel or walk, for all ages and abilities. Experience what being a superhero is all about as you cross the stadium finish line cheered by thousands of admiring spectators.
The event sold out in 2016 with a massive 1200 Superheroes so make sure you book your place today.
What to expect:
- 2.62km (approx. 1.5 miles) on traffic free closed roads.
- The finish line will be inside stadiummk.
- Superhero costume essential.
- A drink, banana and amazing Superhero Medal will be provided for all finishers.
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Superheroes to cross the finish line.
Fundraising commitment (exc Gift Aid): £11 per entry – we have lots of tips for top fundraising ideas to help you once you have signed up. So sign up and then let us know by filling out the form below and we will send your TeamSIA fundraising pack.