Join over 15 thousand people for one of the most exciting runs in the Capital city.
After three amazing years, Vitality Run Hackney Half Marathon has firmly marked its position as one of the top ten half marathons in the UK attracting 15,000 runners in 2016.
Hackney knows how to party! And you too can join the carnival – as the streets are lined with supporters and live entertainment punctuates the route to lift you across the finish line. The Half Marathon starts in Hackney Marshes and takes you on a flat, fast route through Hackney. Breeze your way past the famous Hackney Empire. Pick up the pace at Broadway Market. Stretch your legs alongside London Fields. Finally, making your way back to Hackney Marshes for your heroes welcome and thrilling finish.
- Flat & fast course, perfect for a PB
- Hackney’s roads will be closed for runners
- Carnival & party atmosphere
What the race includes:
- FREE Yoga and Fitness Zone in the Race Village.
- Incredible Hackney supporters.
- Fantastic live entertainment along the route and in the Race Village.
- Stay refreshed at regular drink stations.
- Goody bag.
- Chill out zone after working hard, with extra comfy bean bag and deck chairs.
- Live local graffiti street art in the Race Village.
- Live race results and text message with your official time.
- Entrepreneur Zone.
- Secure bag-drop and changing facilities.
- A much deserved FREE post-race massage.
The event will be held at
London, United Kingdom