Bladder & vowel control problems

Started by Anonymous, 12th March 2016 at 1:27 pm

Home Page Forums Living With Spinal Cord Injury Family Matters Bladder & vowel control problems

I have a son who was recently in a car accident he is a T5 he is self catherterizing and is still in hospital he is having big problems controlling his bladder and bowels even though he goes and drains his bowel he is still having accidents and leaking quite badly is this quite normal because he’s still in the early stages of using a catherter its only been 9 weeks since his accident but this problem is stressing him out badly

Hi Mitch,

I can see it has been a while since you posted this, so if you have had some help elsewhere then please disregard this.

However, if this is still a problem and you and your son are still struggling, there are options available to you to get help. I am peer support officer with SIA (North London and Stanmore). I’m not sure where you are based, but should you wish to contact me and use me as a central point of contact so that I can point you in the direction of where you can get some support with this, then please do contact me: [email protected] / 07535 774 118.

Warm regards, Charlie Hart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.