Looking for care agency

Started by Anonymous, 3rd December 2017 at 3:15 pm

Home Page Forums Living With Spinal Cord Injury General Chat Looking for care agency

  • #15250

    My brother is in hospital after suffering a spinal cord injury.  The break is C3/4 level and requires trachy care, suctions, intermittent catherterisations and bowel care.

    We are in the West Midlands area, looking for a care agency who can offer the necessary services. Can anyone advise or help please?

    Thank you.




    Depends on where you are in the West Midlands.

    Warwick, Rugby. Go to Warwickshire council. Social care website. They have a downloadable brochure with private care agencies – you can look through.

    If it’s Coventry- call Coventry Council Adukt social care and they will send you a list out.

    don’t worry too much just now- before discharge the Ward should ensure all carecus in place if you are self funding it or if Social Care is funding it.


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.