Message to Sleightofeye

Started by sophielauren, 3rd October 2015 at 5:18 pm

Home Page Forums Living With Spinal Cord Injury Women’s Issues Message to Sleightofeye

Hi I don’t have anything to add to this bra topic but I’d like to correspond with Sleightofeye as I also have a scoliosis (and kyphosis) and don’t know anyone else who has. It causes numerous postural problems and makes life hard so it’d be nice to compare my symptoms/troubles with someone who knows how it feels. I have even thought of surgery but don’t think my curvature is severe enough to be done on NHS and I can’t afford it otherwise! I’m tetraplegic C5/6 and have been injured almost 20 yrs. How about you?

If you’d like to make contact please reply to this post then I can give you my email address so we can email eachother privately but anonymously if you’re happy to 🙂

Hi Claire, yes, I’d be happy to corispond. Shame there is not a private message function on here. Oh well, yes, tell me your email and I’ll send you a message.

Hi Sleightofeye, thanks for replying to my post. My email is ‘[email protected]’. I find living with scoliosis a real pain in the neck (pardon the pun) so I’m interested to know if you have the same problems with pain, discomfort, falling sideways, etc? Send me an email and I’ll get back to you. Once I hear from you I can delete my address on the website. Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  sophielauren.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.