Payroll & Employment Contracts for PA's

Started by Andreas Kamp, 3rd November 2018 at 2:13 pm

Home Page Forums Living With Spinal Cord Injury General Chat Payroll & Employment Contracts for PA's

I’m going from having SE PA’s to Payroll Employed.

This is something All CCG’s are looking to do, so HMRC get their Taxes etc.

This is for mainly Healthcare NHS Funded people.

I’m wondering if you have an employed PA and therefore a Contract of Employment, could you give me a Copy of it so I can see what’s needed to be covered

Thanks very much

Andreas

Hi,

Please see the attached.

Lady-Marie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Andreas

Are you becoming an employer yourself or will you use an agency to manage personnel and payroll tasks?

There are template documents such as a contract of employment on the website employingpersonalassistants.co.uk  which is part of the skills for care website.  This is a great resource if you are employing your PAs, with lots of useful information in the section Employing your own care and support (via the Recruitment and retention tab) and on their Information Hub.

ACAS also has useful information on their website (this is more general, not care related) and the gov.uk section on Employing People has easy read sections on all aspects of employment.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Graham

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Graham.

Hi Andreas,

You can try this template version of my contract if you wish. It is used widely across West Yorkshire for other people also in receipt of a personal health budget or CHC funding. If you make any changes to it get it checked by your employer’s liability insurance provider to make sure they are happy with it.  Mine works in conjunction with a copy of the PA handbook which was also provided by my insurers. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rob

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.