Finding a solicitor

You should always seek legal advice from a specialist solicitor if you feel that another person was at least partly at fault for your spinal cord injury. At SIA we want to help you with this process by ensuring that you are able to access the best possible legal advice for your case.

Our Trusted Legal Partners are specialists with exemplary legal expertise.  They all have a proven track record for dealing with spinal cord injured (SCI) people and are committed to our vision of a fulfilled life for everyone with an SCI showing real commitment to our work through investing in SIA, volunteering, and fundraising.

To find out more about out trusted legal partner in your area simply visit our Support Network page and enter your county in the search box provided.