- GET SUPPORT
- Join SIA today!
- My SCI
- SIA member benefit – will writing scheme
- Advice and Advocacy
- Speak to a peer
- Vocational support
- SCI Nurse Specialists
- Our Home Delivery Service
- Sharing Experience
- SIA Case Management
- Telephone Counselling
- Funding Your Care
- Message Board
- SIA Merseyside
- Finding a solicitor
Our Home Delivery Service
SIA Healthcare provides a dedicated home delivery service for spinal cord injured people that offers specialist support for all of your urology, stoma, pharmaceutical and lifestyle needs.
Listen to GB Wheelchair Rugby Team member, Gavin Walker talk about his life and why he has chosen SIA Healthcare as his Home Delivery Service:
What are the benefits of using SIA Healthcare
- Both your appliances and medication prescriptions delivered at the same time, discreetly to your door
- Your own personal adviser on the SIA Healthcare Team – who will call each month to discuss your order
- A flexible approach – if email is better for you than a call, no problem, we can work with your lifestyle
- One call or email, one order and one delivery when you need it – with a monthly stock check so you only order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes
- We can even deliver to you whilst you are away on holiday – ensuring you always have all of the appliances and medication you need
- A great range of Complimentary Items that will accompany your order.
A survey of more than 300 users of SIA Healthcare tells us they find the service more reliable, more convenient and more flexible and 100% would be happy to recommend it to a friend.
Want to find out more?
Talk to us today by phone or email:
SIA Healthcare Freephone: 0800 023 8841
Email: [email protected]
SIA Healthcare is delivered on SIA’s behalf by Bullen Healthcare. You can find more information about how Bullen healthcare store and process your data at: www.bullens.com/