- Linking Rules
- Understanding spinal cord injury
- Forward Magazine
- Upper limb exercises for the shoulder
- Online learning for members
- Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Cancellation Policy
To ensure that users of our site are presented with a friendly and welcoming resource, a set of rules have been created to make sure that the SIA online community remains a safe and non commercial place to visit.
If you would like your link to be added to the Members Link section it must be to a website that:
- has been created and/or run by a member of SIA
- is non-commercial
- does not contain inflammatory or offensive material
- does not contain malware or viruses
If you would like to have a link to your website added to the list then you can request it by emailing [email protected] with a brief description of your website, a small JPG or GIF of your logo (optional) and the URL of your site.
SIA reserves the right to remove any of these links at any time, for any reason.