- Understanding spinal cord injury
- Forward Magazine
- Upper limb exercises for the shoulder
- Online learning for members
- Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Websites by SIA Members
- Cancellation Policy
Online learning for members
The NHS Continuing Healthcare Online Learning Tool is free to use and is available to full members or family and friends members of SIA.
If you are a current full or family and friends member of SIA you should already have received details of your username and password to enable you to log in and start the course. Just click here to visit the site. NB if you have not received an email or deleted it in error please contact us.
If you are not already a member of SIA, you will need to join us.
More about our NHS Continuing Healthcare Online Learning Tool
Our learning tool consists of a variety of videos, animations, and presentations as well as a question and answer session at the end of each chapter. It will take around 90 minutes to complete but you can pause at any time and resume your learning.
Created by our expert NHS CHC Casework team, the online learning tool includes:
- The difference between health care and social care needs and why it matters
- The NHS Continuing Healthcare application process
- Finding out whether you are eligible for free care
- Making a successful application – what you need to know
- The appeals process
This online learning tool was funded by the UPS Foundation.