- Understanding spinal cord injury
- Forward Magazine
- Upper limb exercises for the shoulder
- Online learning for members
- Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Solicitors’ Training
- Expert witness seminar
- Websites by SIA Members
- Cancellation Policy
Our Solicitors’ Training Days are aimed at solicitors and barristers who work within the field of personal and catastrophic injury. We currently run two a year, one in Manchester and one in London.
Manchester Training Day
Thursday 28 March 2019
Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
Manchester, M4 4AF.
This event is kindly supported by No 5 Chambers.
Details regarding the London Training Day will be available later in the year.
Standard rate £240 +VAT
SIA Corporate Partners £175 +VAT
(Information about how to become a Corporate Partner is available in the Corporate Support section of our website.)
Through our training days we aim to:
- Increase awareness of spinal cord injury and the effects on a person’s daily life from medical, personal and legal points of view.
- Ensure best practice from PI solicitors and chambers when dealing with spinal cord injury cases, and make sure that they are equipped to inform clients and fight appropriately for their needs.
- Raise awareness of the work of the Spinal Injuries Association with regard to referrals and assistance for clients.
Further details concerning agendas and speakers for the training days will be announced in due course.
To be added to our mailing list and receive the latest updates on our Solicitor Training days, please email the Corporate Team or call 01908 604191.
We can also offer limited opportunities for companies to exhibit at our training day or include a leaflet or flyer in the delegate back. For further information on these opportunities please contact the Corporate Team.
Find out more about SIA and the services we deliver to support spinal cord injured people, their family and friends.