- Understanding spinal cord injury
- Forward Magazine
- Upper limb exercises for the shoulder
- Online learning for members
- Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Solicitors’ Training
- Expert witness seminar
- Websites by SIA Members
- Cancellation Policy
Our Solicitors’ Training Days are aimed at solicitors and barristers who work within the field of personal and catastrophic injury. We currently run two a year, one in Manchester and one in London.
Manchester Solicitors’ Training Day
Fertility with a Spinal Cord Injury
The Principal Hotel in Manchester – 12 March
This day is being held in partnership with No 5 Chambers and is perfect for anyone joining our popular Cornflower Ball in the evening at the same hotel.
Topics to include:
- Fertility with a spinal cord injury
- Sexual dysfunction after a spinal cord injury
- Recoverability of Fertility Costs
- Choosing the right Case Manager
- A personal perspective from an SIA representative
Further information and a full agenda will be released as soon as possible.
Rates (including coffee/tea breaks and lunch)
SIA Corporate Members* – discounted rate: £175 + VAT
Full delegate rate: £240+ VAT
Exhibitors (limited to a maximum of four): £350 + VAT
We hope you can join us. For further information about any aspect of the day, please call: 01908 604 191 or email: [email protected]
Click here to book your place today.
*Information about how to become a Corporate Partner is available in the Corporate Support section of our website.
Find out more about SIA and the services we deliver to support spinal cord injured people, their family and friends.