Celebrating eight years of SIA Healthcare
We’re proud to be celebrating over eight years of SIA Healthcare and the impact it has made on thousands of our members. It is a very exciting time to join the service as we have been working hard to provide some updates to the service, providing even more support.
In 2014, we launched SIA Healthcare, a home delivery service for our members using stoma and urology appliances. We understand how important it is to our members that they get their appliances on time and when they need them.
SIA Healthcare has provided flexibility and support to thousands of members since it began and has helped make people’s lives that little bit easier. We have carried out a survey for the service and 98% of users have said they would recommend it.
We understand how important it is for people with a spinal cord injury (SCI) have access to the best support and people that understand your condition. The service includes:
- Convenience and ease: a dedicated personal advisor who will call you on a prearranged basis so that you don’t have to worry about remembering to ring to place an order.
- Medication delivery: alongside your products, SIA Healthcare can also deliver medication from our on-site pharmacy. This saves you a trip to the pharmacy and is one less thing to worry about.
- Delivery: we pride ourselves on discreet and on-time delivery, all arranged on a time and day that suits you. All our drivers are trained to understand the needs of our SCI customers and know to give you a little extra time to get to the door if you need it. Your delivery would either come from our own team of drivers or our award-winning partners, DPD.
- Nurses: at SIA Healthcare, we understand the importance of getting advice and help when you need it. We have our own team of specialist nurses available and able to speak to you via phone, video or even home visit dependent on your area.
- Specialist pharmacist: our specialist pharmacist is available to discuss any medication queries that you might have.
- Independent: we are independent of any manufacturer and can supply any product
- Choice of product: you will always have your choice of product (subject to local prescribing guidelines)
If you would like to sign up to the service or simply find out more information, a member of our team would be happy to speak with you. Get in touch with us on 0800 023 8841 or email [email protected].