The February Issue of FORWARD is out now
In the latest issue of FORWARD you can read about SIA’s new Chair, Dr Rupert Earl, as he answers questions about his own personal experience of SCI, the big issues currently facing the SCI community, and how SIA will respond to these issues in the years to come.
As February is a popular month for booking holidays and trips to be enjoyed later in the year, you will find lots of information about preparing to travel by air. Our SCI members of staff also offer their tips and advice to help you enjoy hassle-free travel.
You can also read about:
- SIA’s 2018 fundraising opportunities
- A light-hearted approach to the benefits of ageing
- Acupuncture for shoulder pain
- Accessible canal boats
- The Matt Hampson Foundation and Get Busy Living Centre
- Starting a new relationship
- Volunteering opportunities.