Join our team
Do you share our passion for ensuring everyone affected by spinal cord injury (SCI) can lead a fulfilled life? Have you been personally affected by spinal cord injury?
As a Support Network Officer you will be responsible for delivering, maintaining, and expanding the support services available to SCI people and their families within a geographical region of the UK. We are recruiting for five pages to work in the following areas:
- (North West 37.5 hours) £25,000
- (Northern Ireland 15 hours) £10,000 per annum (£25,000 pro rata) interviews for candidates in Ireland will be over Microsoft Teams
- (East Midlands 22.5 hours) £15,000 per annum (£25,000 pro rata)
- (West Midlands 22.5 hours) £15,000 per annum (£25,000 pro rata)
- (South West 15 hours) £10,000 per annum (£25,000 pro rata)
As well as developing strong partnerships with specialist services in your region, you will also work with a dedicated team of volunteers to deliver vital support to SCI people, taking on the personal responsibility to support those in greatest need. Working at both a regional & national level, you will be seeking to facilitate the link between SCI people and SIA and partner services, as well as supporting fundraising, campaigns and communications.
Interested? Click on the links above to find out about the individual roles or visit our vacancies page to find out more.