The December issue of FORWARD is out now
With Tokyo 2020 just around the corner, the December issue of FORWARD looks at the experiences of some SIA members who have used sport post-injury to rebuild their lives. You can read about Sophie Carrigill and her Paralympic dreams with the GB Wheelchair Basketball team, Gavin Walker and his hopes in Tokyo with the GB Wheelchair Rugby team and Josh Landmann, who is pursuing a full-time career as a Paratriathlete.
You can also read about:
- Lifestyle changes to manage chronic pain
- The representation of disabled people on TV
- The experiences of family members following a loved one’s injury
- Online dating and finding love again
- Using art as a form of creative expression.