Your support today can save a life tomorrow
People affected by spinal cord injury need information, advocacy and support more than ever right now. But without your help – we won’t reach everyone who needs us.
Between 30 November – 7 December your donation could be doubled if made through our Big Give Christmas Campaign page. Click here to find out more and to receive a reminder closer to the time.
If you would still rather donate directly through our website you can do so below. Thank you.
Donate to us
Thanks to your generous donations, we can reach even more spinal cord injured people and connect them to the support they need. Your funds can help us to:
- Recruit more specialist nurses to support patients and professionals
- Deliver more localised specialist services so people don’t need to travel far from home
- Expand our counselling services so we can help people even more quickly
- Send our support advisers to meet spinally injured people and their families
- Improve the provision of healthcare and training in NHS and other settings
- Help us lobby the government to make vital policy changes, including stopping cuts to spinal centres
Here's how your donation can help
£25 Could help cover the cost of an SCI nurse specialist consultation.
Our nurses continue to help spinal cord injured people prepare emergency care plans and to support them and their healthcare professionals with bowel and bladder management. This small but vital intervention can save a life.
£50 Could pay towards regional support for a spinal cord injured person facing early discharge from hospital.
Families tell us they would've struggled to cope without the practical advice and heartfelt empathy given by our regional coordinators.
£75 Could fund crucial work such as helping people source PPE for carers and personal assistants.
Ensuring NHS funding packages are in place so that everyone with a spinal cord injury gets the care they need to lead a fulfilled life safely and with dignity.