- GET SUPPORT
- Join SIA today!
- SIA member benefit – will writing scheme
- Your stories
- Advice and Advocacy
- Speak to a peer
- Vocational support
- SCI Nurse Specialists
- Our Home Delivery Service
- Sharing Experience
- SIA Case Management
- Telephone Counselling
- Funding Your Care
- Message Board
- SIA Merseyside
- Finding a solicitor
Join SIA today!
“When I needed support most, you were there for me”
Our members believe in a positive future. Join us today.
Our members are at the heart of our work. Your views and daily experiences drive everything we do, whether it’s the services you need or the campaigns we lead.
Membership is free – whether you have a spinal cord injury, are related to, or know someone who has been injured or diagnosed, or work with spinal cord injured people.
It’s a great opportunity to join other people who share a positive vision of life after injury or diagnosis.
Full member – for any spinal cord injured person
“The expert help you gave me when I needed it
most made all the difference to my rehabilitation.”
Family and friends member – anyone who is a family member or friend of an SCI person
“When a family member became injured I had no idea what to do.
They were there for all of us, and still are.”
Associate member – anyone with an interest in spinal cord injury, eg healthcare professional.
“The expertise that your clinical team has is unique, and the information
you have will help my staff support our patients.”
Members enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Access to our advice and information service to help you get the care and support you need.
- SIA Healthcare, our free home delivery service for your medication and care supplies.
- Your voice heard as we campaign nationally on issues you care about
More reasons to join Spinal Injuries Association
As a member of Spinal Injuries Association, you have access to an array of member benefits including:
- Free subscription to our bi-monthly FORWARD magazine during your first six month’s of membership. (full members living in the UK only)
- 10% discount on all other SIA publications
- Access to our health and social care casework service to help you get the care and support you need
- Access to our online learning tool about NHS Continuing Healthcare
- Access to post on our discussion boards and download expert fact sheets
- Use SIA Healthcare, our free home delivery service for your medication and care supplies.
- Free copy of our Guide to Choosing a Solicitor (available on request)
- Free simple will writing service via a nationwide network of participating solicitors
- Monthly email – with all the news from Spinal Injuries Association and the wider SCI community.