- GET SUPPORT
- Become a member
- Advice and Advocacy Service
- Speak to a peer
- SCI Nurse Specialists
- Home Delivery Service
- Telephone Counselling
- Funding Your Care
- Message Board
- Share your experience
- SIA Merseyside
- Finding a solicitor
Become a member
SIA membership is free of charge and if you are not already a member of SIA we would like to invite you to join our community.
Our membership contains a diverse range of spinal cord injured (SCI) individuals, and their families and friends who can share their experiences and views, and be an invaluable resource in helping others. We are constantly welcoming new members as we continue to expand our growing community.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free subscription to FORWARD magazine during your first six month’s of membership. (full members living in the UK only).
- 10% discount on all SIA publications.
- Access to ‘member only’ services, resources and information.
- Access to our Home Delivery Service, SIA Healthcare
- Free copy of our Directory of Personal Injury Solicitors (on request).
- Access to SIA Will writing service
- Monthly news email.
- Discounted rate on all FORWARD magazine advertising.
- Being part of a charity that campaigns for spinal cord injury rights and equality.
Full Member: Spinal cord injured person aged over 18 living in the UK
Family and Friends member: Any individual who is a family member or friend of a SCI person
Associate member: Any individual with an interest in spinal cord injury, e.g. healthcare professional
If you would like more information about Corporate Membership please click here.
Join SIA online today or call our Membership Hotline on 01908 208541 to join us.